How to stake EKTA v2
- 1.Recover DApp URL (claim, stake, lock your EKTA v2 tokens): staking.ekta.io
- 2.Be sure to add $EKTA v2 tokens to your MetaMask wallet. (how to add tutorial here)
- $EKTA v2 (BEP20) contract address: 0x45808Ce43eb2D7685fF0242631f0FeB6f3D8701a
- 3.Make sure you're in BSC Mainnet on your Metamask wallet before you perform any of these functions. (how to add BSC Mainnet to your Metamask wallet tutorial here)
- 4.After you've claimed and/or staked your EKTA v2 tokens, please DO NOT engage in any activity with your old EKTA v1 tokens anymore. These tokens are no longer valid in the Ekta Ecosystem.
- 5.PLEASE NOTE that when you stake for the stated time period (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months) you are locked for that period of time. There is no early withdraw function for the staking pools at this time.
- Each pool has a set lock-up period of either 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months.
- The longer the lock-up period, the higher your APR will be.
- Note that once you have staked and locked your EKTA v2, you will not be able to withdraw the tokens before the end of the lock-up period. Once the lockup period ends, users will be able to withdraw their EKTA v2 or stake it again.
HOW TO STAKE YOUR EKTA v2 TOKENS
- First, connect your MetaMask wallet address with your EKTA v2 balance to the Binance Smart Chain Network.
- Select a staking pool from the available list and click on "Show" to see more details. If you haven't staked yet, click on "Stake". If you've already staked and would like to stake more, click "Stake more".
- In the staking window, input the amount you would like to stake, tick the terms and conditions box and click "Approve EKTA v2 contract".
- Your MetaMask will open up. Click on "Confirm" to proceed.
- You'll receive a notification to confirm the transaction. To view your balance, refresh the page and click on the staking pool.